Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coming Up

I want to use this blog to keep people updated on the projects we're undertaking, get feedback on some of our unfinished stuff and overall show off our stuff. I tried some of this on YouTube earlier, but I think YouTube tends to be a lot of over-inflated waffle, and this is more of a direct approach. The Brine Series had to take a bit of a hiatus--writer's block, getting married and mastering some software all had to fall into place first, but I think that will resume very shortly, and I actually have some test animation to post in relation to that, that will go up probably in the next day or two. I think this could be really cool as a way to do this, if we can actually attract viewers, which is harder than you might think. Promotional ideas, anyone? I was thinking maybe Brine logos on some cafe press shirts or something.

No comments: